Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Rainbow Six Siege Wiki
Rainbow Six Siege is a team-based tactical shooter set in an indoor environment. It is a 5v5 asymmetrical confrontation, between Attackers and Defenders, that encompasses a battle between fortification and breaching.
Rainbow Six is an elite team composed of members of the best Special Forces units from around the globe:
Trained to operate in tight formations in indoor environments, they are experts of close quarter combat, demolition, and coordinated assaults.
The Siege is a brand-new style of gameplay embracing the reality of counter-terrorist operatives across the world: intense and asymmetrical close-quarters combat between attackers and defenders.
- As a defender, you will have the means to transform your environment into strongholds to prevent the attackers from breaching.
- As an attacker, you will have many planning options to face this challenge and defuse these situations.
- Attackers observe, then assault a fortified position from one of several points of entry, with the goal of completing their objective.
- Defenders fortify their objective location, then attempt to prevent the Attackers from completing their mission.
We are always looking for more contributors! If you're looking to help, please be bold and start editing! Remember to check out our help wiki if you're new to wikis.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Feel free to register and join our user base by clicking here.
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the Official Help Wiki.
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.
Remember, this wiki would be nothing without contributions from people like you!
|Love Shooters? Explore related wikis on Gamepedia
BATTLEGROUNDS • Battleborn • Battlefield 1 • Destiny • Dirty Bomb • The Division • Gears of War 4 • Ghost Recon Wildlands • Midair • Overwatch • Prey • Rainbow 6 Siege • Star Wars: Battlefront • Squad • Titanfall
|Discuss this navigation bar and suggest wikis to include here.|