From Rainbow Six: Siege Wiki
Description[edit | edit source]
- Recruits are operatives that are less specialized, but very versatile. They can both Attack and Defend and have broader loadout options. However, they do not have a Unique Gadget and can only reinforce a single wall. Recruits can be picked multiple times by the same team. Recruit is 178cm.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
- Recruits have access to different primary weapons and gadgets depending on whether they are attacking or defending.
- They also have different armor and speed ratings.
Primary Weapons[edit | edit source]
Attacker[edit | edit source]
Defender[edit | edit source]
Secondary Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Recruits have access to all secondary weapons
|5.7 USG|| 27
|M45 MEUSOC|| 47
|P226 Mk 25|| 53
Gadgets[edit | edit source]
Attackers[edit | edit source]
Defenders[edit | edit source]
- Recruits can only deploy one Wall Fortification while defending.